Biomedical Graduate Student Government
The Biomedical Graduate Student Government (BGSG) is an organization located at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine (UMMSM). It serves as the link between graduate students and the University administration by representing all students in our Programs in Biomedical Sciences.
BGSG Mission Statement
To serve the graduate student body located at the UMMSM campus, addressing students’ academic, social, and professional needs through programs, mentorship, and communication with the university administration.
- Host activities that foster an interdisciplinary sense of community between the eight biomedical graduate programs
- Expose students to a range of possible career opportunities
- Provide students with opportunities to serve the Miami-Dade community, with a goal of establishing a strong social and professional network
- Connect current students with program alumni for external mentorship and professional opportunities
- Serve as the liaison between the student body and university administration
For further information, contact BGSG email@example.com