A range of writing services is available to help Miller School of Medicine faculty researchers, postdoctoral fellows and graduate students improve their writing skills, get grants, publish peer-reviewed articles and prepare compelling presentations.
Areas of Support
- Grant writing and editing
- Scholarly manuscript preparation and editing
- Poster presentations
- Multimedia and oral presentations
- Residency and fellowship applications
- Personal statements
- Clear and concise scientific writing
Writing consultants are available at the CTSI Suite located at the Don Soffer Clinical Research Center (CRC), Room 710C, during the following days and times.
- Tuesdays: 11 am – 3 pm
- Wednesdays: 1 pm – 5 pm
- Thursdays: 12 pm – 5 pm
Make An Appointment
To schedule your appointment, call 305-243-5096 or email CTSIservices@med.miami.edu
Joanna Johnson, Ph.D.
Director of Writing
College of Arts & Sciences